Our top priority is to protect the security of your confidential information. We treat your data as if it were our own, and have put in place the same security measures for protecting your account that banks do. This includes 256-bit SSL end-to-end encryption, multi-factor authentication, Touch ID, and strict access controls. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How is Empower unique?
- How does Empower help me save money?
- What institutions and account types can I connect to Empower?
- How does the graph on my home screen work?
- How often is my account data updated?
- How do I use Empower to manage my bills?
- What if my expenses don’t fit in any of Empower’s categories?
- Do you have a referral program and how does it work?
- What is AutoSave and how does it work?
- How long do transfers take and how much can I transfer?