We support over 10k U.S. bank, credit card, loan, investment, and 401(k) accounts. To get started, we suggest connecting: 1) your primary bank account and 2) your credit card, if you have one, so you can start tracking your spending today. If you encounter a problem, send us an email at email@example.com.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How is Empower unique?
- How does Empower help me save money?
- What institutions and account types can I connect to Empower?
- How does the graph on my home screen work?
- How often is my account data updated?
- How do I use Empower to manage my bills?
- What if my expenses don’t fit in any of Empower’s categories?
- Do you have a referral program and how does it work?
- What is AutoSave and how does it work?
- How long do transfers take and how much can I transfer?